old Our Ingredients
Our Ingredient PhilosophyAs a nation, we've become more conscious of the ingredients in the foods we eat and even in the shampoos we use. But most people never think about the ingredients in their personal feminine care products, which are designed for the most sensitive tissue in the body. At Good Clean Love, we believe that feminine hygiene and intimacy wellness products should truly be clean without causing harmful side effects, and we designed our products with this in mind.
Lubricant TonicityMost OTC lubricants are made with petrochemicals, synthetic ingredients, and preservatives. Individually these can create side effects such as burning and itching. When combined, they can create tonicity concerns in the vagina. Is it any wonder that many of the personal lubricant manufacturers don't even disclose their ingredients on their own websites?
Ingredients to Avoid
- Derived from petroleum
- Commonly called propylene glycol, polyethylene glycol
- These ingredients are commonly found in brake fluid and antifreeze
- Can affect sensitive vaginal and rectal tissues
- We are always petrochemical-free
- Widely used preservative
- Commonly called methylparaben, propylparaben, and ethylparaben
- Multiple studies associate parabens with various health concerns
- We are always paraben-free
- By-product from soap manufacturing
- Commonly called glycerine and glycerol
- We are always glycerin-free