Good Clean Love is a woman-owned B Corp that produces and distributes top organic wellness products. Our products are recognized by dozens of international publications and are featured in small/local and big box stores around the country. Sustainability is at the forefront, here, with a solid commitment to philanthropy and ethical business practices.
We maintain a clean, friendly, inclusive environment and hope you consider applying to join our wonderful production team!
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
● Manages logistics to move products to and from multiple locations
● Creates POs and tracks purchases of raw materials and components
● Reconcile inventory at multiple locations with varied inputs
● Make sure materials are on time to meet production schedules and deadlines
● Troubleshoot and resolve issues relating to supply of products
● Check and examine the quality of materials and retains through the supply chain
● Maintains strong communication and relationships with Vendors and Contract Manufacturers
● Provide administrative support to VP of Operations
● Performs other duties, special projects, and functions as necessary or assigned
● Previous Supply Chain and Logistics experience required
● Positive, clear, and professional communication skills, both oral and written
● Should have good vendor relation skills and be able to engage with different types of people
● Must be able to manage several projects at a time
● Must be able to implement and follow through on procedures while maintaining documentation
● Familiarity with NetSuite (or similar), Word, Excel, Google Suite
Job Type: Full-time
Great benefits.Good Clean Love offers 80 hours of Paid Time Off your first year and 7 paid holidays per year, pays 75% of healthcare insurance premiums, offers matching 401K, flexible schedules, and competitive wages.