“Self trust is the first secret of success.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Trusting what you know is the bedrock of befriending yourself. Choosing the beliefs that ground you to your life is everything. Today, on my 53rd birthday, as I consider what I know for sure…
- The only thing that counts at the end of our lives is who we love and who has loved us.
- Our true friends are rare and precious gems, and when they live in your family – it is a blessing of a double rainbow.
- A life built around your true purpose is what makes everything else in life meaningful and rewarding.
- It is never too late to heal our inner wounded child.
- Joy is the true measure and essence of success. There is no way to happiness, happiness is the way.
Figuring out what beliefs provide the ground of your life will give you confidence to trust yourself.